Welcome!

So glad you're here! :D

Thursday, January 31, 2013

January. 2 Years Later

Alright, once again, Molly encouraged me to start this back up. I can't think of any new restaurants that I've tried this month, but I can tell you, I'm no longer hesitant to try new places!

As you may have seen on my facebook page, I tried Oliverio's. I loved it! What an amazing Italian Gem here in Morgantown. I loved the soft music in the background too.

I gave the Kenyan, African cafe another try. The service was still terrible. It's not a place I frequent but my friends like it. (They're Vegetarian and Vegan, and there are plenty of options for them)

Ledo's pizza and pasta has never let me down. If Im in the mood for pizza, it's my go to!

Taziki's is wonderful too. I enjoy going there with my friends. It's the standard cafe, order your meal, and sit down and eat it.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries-- I don't like their burgers, although any MAN I've talked to LOVES them. On the other hand, I LOVE THEIR FRIES! Great thing about their fries, they're only deep fried once, not over and over and over again like so many other fast food places.

The Number One China Buffet at the Suncrest Town Center remains my favorite for a Chinese buffet.

Gotta love NatiCakes and SweetFrog!!! Both are AWESOME! My favorite combo is peanut butter fro yo and cupcake batter fro yo, with reese cup pieces. YUM.

Where else have I been in the last year?

Red Robin. The BEST. BURGERS. EVER. AMAZING FRIES too. Don't be dieting when you go here though, their burgers are served with bottomless fries! Their Ranch (they make it) is amazing too. Stinks that there isn't one in Morgantown though...

Arby's. I never really went to Arby's. I've tried it. I don't like it. It just doesn't taste good to me and it cost more than McDonalds...

Finally went to Ali Baba's (restaurant at the Airport) it's amazing. I love it! Great service, great atmosphere, great quality, and prices. The best part? Getting to see planes take off and land while eating!!!

I remember my favorite restaurant used to be Cheddars. Cheddars has been LOUSY the last few times I went there. I haven't been impressed. My new FAVORITE restaurant is my own "mama's kitchen" :)
Please feel free to leave comments, restaurants you'd like me to try, notes of encouragement, etc.

Until next time, with love to my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment