Welcome!

So glad you're here! :D

Friday, July 29, 2011

June

I know it's been a while since my last update. I thank my sister for encouraging me to begin this blog. June held a quaint italian restaurant here in Morgantown, that's right... Puglioni's. I was impressed that Puglioni's makes almost ALL of their own pasta!

Also thought it was really awesome that Puglioni's is CLOSED on Sundays. More businesses should adopt this attitude... that's another story for another time. haha.

I remember the paintings in the entrance of Puglioni's seemed to be orange/red brush strokes. Something modern? While that's great, It just made me hungry for bacon. haha. I had the lasagna. The sauce was too sweet. Their homemade bread? That was to die for! The salad...blue cheese dressing lacked something.

The atmosphere was warm, and friendly. Even though upon arrival, it took them a while to seat us. As you well know, I appreciate good service. Hey, then again who doesn't?

Their restrooms were neat, tidy, and clean :). (Another one of those things that everyone loves :p)
I will be visiting Puglioni's again when Im in the mood for italian but just don't want to fight the crowds of the better known chain; "Olive Garden"

No comments:

Post a Comment