Welcome!

So glad you're here! :D

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Restaurants to TRY

I was telling a friend the other day about this blog, and the reason behind it. When he found out I have yet to go to Wings' Ole... he couldn't believe it! In fact he said "I thought it was the law that if you were from Morgantown you had to have gone to Wings' Ole" So, avid readers, it's true. I really haven't visited much outside of my comfort zone. Let's see a few of the restaurants I haven't tried that Im looking forward to trying include, but of course ARE NOT limited to the following:
Wings Ole
Puglioni's
Kenyan Cafe
Ali Baba's (The one at the Morgantown airport... Im not sure of the current name)
Oliverio's

If you're in the mood for something, a little more... upscale; try
Yesterday's
more of a mom and pop sorta place?
Try "Sam and Betty's"

Again, I thank my readers, and feel free to leave comments about what places you would like me to try :)

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?!!!!! You've never been to Wings Ole?! Well hop to it woman! Actually I really only like their fries and bleu cheese. It's more for the experience and to say you've been there anyway ;p Make sure you play mario while you're there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to Report I've tried all of these places!

    ReplyDelete