Welcome!

So glad you're here! :D

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

March

Well friends; March was Chic-n-Bones rhythm cafe :) on Willey Street. As a WVJC student, this restaurant is close by. This restaurant opens at 11am, and often we're their first customers.

The lighting was dim. The restaurant itself smells kinda funny. A friend described it as smokey, with the scent of burgers on the grill.

I've had a grilled chicken salad, it was scrumptious. Even though the only things in my salad were, lettuce, shredded carrots, cheese, and grilled chicken with hard boiled eggs on the side. Although in my opinion, this is THE PLACE in Morgantown to go for a burger! I had a bacon cheeseburger here and I couldn't put it down! I ordered my burger well done, and it still fell apart in my hands. They also offer a "black and blue burger;" many of the girls seem to like it as well as their "mushroom and swiss." I prefer my burgers plain ... yum :)

Our server(waitress) was quiet yet friendly, not overly accomodating, not under accomodating either. So that was refreshing, to have a server come back to the table just the right amount of times.

So next time you're looking for a burger, and you don't mind a restaurant that smells a wee bit funky... definitely seek out Chic-n-Bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment