Welcome!

So glad you're here! :D

Thursday, June 9, 2011

May

In May, I tried Mario's Fish Bowl. :) I will say; not for those of you that don't like "the bar scene." This particular business still allows smoking, inside. So, it seems to me that if I were to label this place, I would say it's a smokey hole in the wall sorta bar. haha.

I visited this business with a few friends; late at night. We had (if Im recalling correctly) their fries, and pepperoni bites. In my honest opinion, their pepperoni bites left a lot to be desired (so to speak). They seemed to me, like that extra something, was, well, missing.

Im sure most of you are thinking; Did I have a drink? I did not. I did get to see the famous "fish bowl" in person :) The oversized extra large glass that is called the fish bowl, yep.

I must say it was a pleasure to see the "homage" that has been portrayed on the walls of the fish bowl. All the letters and notes of good times, and bad. :).

Our waitress seemed a little on the cranky side that night, but as I said previously it was late, and Im sure all she wanted to do was close up so she could be that much closer to whatever it was she had to do next....

So if you're a student I would say this is the place to go, if you want a HUGE glass of something to drink, some greasy food, and you don't mind a smokey environment. Otherwise... try somewhere a little more classy, and a little less sassy. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment