Welcome!

So glad you're here! :D

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

April

In April I tried the new Colessasano's location near the Glenmark Centre off the Pierpont exit. A quaint cafe like diner. My only complaint would be; all of the staff seemed to be high school age. Not that it's a bad thing. All of them seemed eager to work, and help. Our server/waitress had to leave, and another server/waitress took over, and I'd never seen that done before. Our new waitress informed us, and took over, and did a great job!

I shared a pizza with a couple friends, it was delicious. Although I KNOW they're known for their "pepperoni buns"  So of course I had one of those. Oh.My.Gosh. So fresh and tasty! Oh, the pasta salad was good too! So, in the mood for Italian? Give this place a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment